My Plan of Action
- Get as many qualified buyers as possible into your home until it is SOLD.
- Communicate the results of my activities to you on a weekly basis.
- Assist you in obtaining the highest possible price for your property, with the least amount of problems.
- Continually look for the best methods of exposing your property to potential buyers in the market.
My Plan for Marketing Your Home:
- Have your home staged by a professional decorator.
- Set up a Virtual Tour and additional photos of your home on my website (www.BonnieKing.com), the MLS, J. Rockcliff ’s website and Realtor.com (www.Realtor.com)
- Develop a photo flyer that includes a list of the features and benefits of your home.
- Submit your home to the Multiple Listing Service.
- Provide professional sign and lockbox.
- Distribute copies of your listing to all agents on J. Rockcliff ’s sales force.
- Promote your home at J. Rockcliff’s weekly sales meeting.
- Have cooperating Brokers in your area tour your home.
- Provide cooperating Brokers a list of the features and benefits of your home.
- Advertise your home every week until it is SOLD.
- Follow-up with all agents that have shown your home for feedback and response.
- Hold open houses when possible.
- Prospect three hours per day and talk to thirty people per day looking for potential buyers.
- Over next seven days, contact my buyer leads, center’s of influence and past clients for their referrals and prospective buyers.
- Keep you updated as to the current market charges.
- Pre-qualify all buyers when possible.
- Make you completely aware of all the various methods of financing.
- Represent you upon the presentation of all offers and assist you in negotiating the best possible price and terms.
- After acceptance of an offer, handle follow-up and keep you informed of the details through the close of escrow.
- Notify you of all inspections and work that needs to be completed to close the escrow.